Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pole Shift

The dual of duality
Was once a deep divide
= And conquer =
A march drum incessantly

Calling sides to advance.

The pole shift changed all
Of that. Where desecrated deserts of loneliness
Faced the oasis of touch
The bridge began building
And the white flags waved,

And two became a third, no north no south
No rising sun in the east, no end of daylight in the west

Meeting you changed all of that.

The pole shift in my heart happened quietly one morning
When time slowed and we were caught
Between sunrise and sunset, when it was so dark
I could only follow the pulsing of my hearts light
And so bright, I had to trust your endless faith
In the face of the deepest shadow
Cast not by a fear, but by the unknown
I see here, even in the moment between moments
A duality lies. Only this time, I cannot see myself
Nor you, but the endless possibilities of us,
The bright shadow, and the nighttime dawn
Of Now.

No comments: