Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Seasons

I know u have a lover now
and you're busy a lot
learning deep valuable lessons
moving in time with each others darkness

throbbing over a painful word
an aching trigger
and a moment when you're One.

I know time is different now
because you're a different Us
a new 'we'

but I miss being around you
knowing you
watching a tv series, in episodic order

I thought we were linear too
but I keep going back to our First Season
when we didn't know much about our characters

when the drama thrust us into new places
and each other
and we were left on a cliffhanger

We always said when moving into season 2
destroy the set
I guess I did

u still live there
but it's all different now
Let me know when you're ready for Season 3

or if they're canceling the show
for a spin off.

No comments: