Tuesday, April 21, 2009

modeled after you

I am a model
Cash falls into my bank because of my eyes
And the way my skin falls tightly
Over my strong cheekbones
And my lips make millions
Find desire.

In all traditional ways
I am beautiful
Long lashes, dimples,
Dark hair and eyes, handsome
Sexual

I’m beautiful in all such ways
Of this world
But yours

The photograph you take
Sees me in negative
The long lashes I blink as I cry for you
Are webs threatening entanglement
My eyes, accusing in their
Love for you
A judge & jury you cannot stand
Because you cannot see the beauty inside you

How can u see mine?

Everyone finds me beautiful
But you

I guess that’s okay
I see a million mirrors before me
But I never see your reflection
Except when I look into my own eyes

Now you are inside me
Can u see through me
And see
Hjow beautiful I am???

No comments: