Saturday, July 26, 2008

Liquid

        Liquid

        I sought you, now I seek you still. Return to haunted memories

        in case you will

        be there

          a perfect moment you gave me

          I shall not allow

          you to pass me, so quietly, with shimmering eyes

          and darkened brow

        you were a piece of who I am

        and I yearn

        you had eyes so dark, yet blue with light

        my soul could only,

          in lonely,

          burn.

        I see your eyes now, each corner I turn.

            You left me

        …without a reason. So I shall not allow you to leave.

        I shall make you find me, I believe

        we shall meet again.

          This I ordain

        in this life, not some distant dream.

        and locked, our eyes will ignite

        for an eternity it may seem.

        You see I am right?

        It shall come to pass. You shouldn’t have left me

        missingyoumissingyoumissingyoumissingyoumissingyoumissingyoumissingyou

                      last

                      night.

No comments: