Saturday, July 26, 2008

dreamland

          dreamland

          find me there if you can!

          If you’re lucky,

          if I haven’t eaten a magic bunny and

          banished time?

          How can you find me tonight

          if there is no day?

          How can you see me in black and white

          when I’m wearing a suit in crimson gray?

          A brick wall, made of solid chocolate

          topped in mortar of cream

          is where you may find my

          phone number

          although we use telepathy here

          so just leave a message after the beep

          there’s a tree which leads down to my home

          but it’s in a forest you’ll never see

          unless you ask the tree

          the way,

          so don’t count on finding me tonight

          or any night soon.

          My freedom comes with the passing

of the sun and the birth of the moon…

No comments: