Saturday, July 26, 2008

blanket of night

        blanket of night

        I have died inside

        since you cried.

        I have nothing left to hold

        since my heart you told

        goodbye

        I am weak…..so weak.

        A winter tree with fragile branches, in a storm bleak

        so bleak.

        I am frozen, my stream can no longer flow since

        night took the sun away, and the fireflies die

        for they can no longer glow.

        Night is too long

        since you said

        so long….

        ….so long…..

        I wait. Believe blindly in a Destiny of desire

        and freedom in Fate

        I have died inside

        since you cried.

        do you..

          …miss me?

        for each night I swear,

        you come back in the shadows

        to kiss me ?

?

No comments: