Saturday, July 26, 2008

hopeful dewdrop

hopeful dewdrop


and yet id never have found that alone

place, without your solitary shoulder

to cry on, your single handed one armed combat

to rely on, and your steadfast space

and unnecessary liberation

but how soon we forget

the path is lit, so well, even behind

eyes darkened with desire,

and yesterdays death.

I smile, but I think now

its more for the irony in embrace

than this seasons nectar

the bees buzz, but its just noise

to scare the birds away, which they did

but didn’t they know it was all just play?

all just to pretend

we don’t know how

and don’t know where

to go but everywhere, and every-here.

yet still

I desire.

and I’ll find myself sitting once more

beneath the palm, so still, so tall

waiting for last nights angry rainstorm, and this mornings

hopeful dewdrop

to fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? I am sending you this comment, because I am serching for blogger friends, and your site is interesting to me. I have an art blog here in San Diego, and I am curious if you would become my freind? Are you up to it?
I hope to see you soon on my art blog, and take care,
Sincerely,
Jesse